Brewing a delicious coffee Single-serving at home as we like Bella Dual Brew Single Serve Coffee Maker. Bella takes both coffee grounds and k-cup capsules in a reusable filter basket. This article lets us know the Bella coffee machine’s features and clean the Bella Dual Brew Single Serve Coffee maker.
Bella Coffee machine uses pressurized pump technology and extracts maximum flavors. The water stream adjusts to the ground coffee to make a bold, full-bodied brew.
There are different brew sizes like 6 oz, 10 oz, or 15 oz; choose the brew size and place the adjustable drip tray to fit the travel mug or cup for single-serve.
Features of Bella Coffee Machine
Bella has a feature reusable brew cup adaptor to brew coffee grinds and teas of everyone’s favorite. It is best for small kitchens, rooms, offices, dorms, etc.
It also has a compact design for a dual brew, which does not clutter the countertop. We can also use this coffee machine to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, hot chocolate, etc.
Bella Dual Brew single-serve coffee maker is durable, easy to use, clean the components, earth-friendly, and dishwasher safe. It also has reusable filters.
We can also brew iced coffee directly into the cup of ice. The coffee machine shuts off automatically after 2 hours, which is an added safety.
Why do we need to clean the Bella Coffee Maker?
Cleaning the coffee maker makes the coffee brew freshly and without losing flavors. The main reasons to keep the coffee machine clean and maintained are:
- To prevent infections and allergies caused by molds.
- And to maintain the freshness and taste of the coffee.
Prevent Allergy & Infections caused by Mold
Suppose the coffee machine is not cleaned regularly. In that case, the calcium will deposit. Sometimes the machine gets fungus, yeast, and Mold formed on a water reservoir and coffee pots. If we use the machine without cleaning, there are high chances of getting infections and allergies.
Maintain the Freshness & Taste of Coffee
The manual of the Bella coffee machine insists on regular descaling and cleaning the machine. Fungus, yeast, and molds will form in the internal parts if the engine is not cleaned, which sometimes ruins the coffee’s aroma and taste.
Precautions to be taken while cleaning Bella Coffee Machine
- Before cleaning the coffee maker, unplug the machine from the power outlet and check whether the plate is warm or hot. If the scale is hot, make it cool before cleaning the machine.
- Removing the permanent coffee filter after brewing coffee in the Bella Coffee machine is essential. We must rinse the coffee machine thoroughly with water to remove the remaining coffee grounds from the filter.
- Many of us will carelessly handle the plugs and cords while cleaning the machine to protect the machine’s cords, plugs, and other electrical parts to not immersing in the water during the cleaning process.
- Before cleaning the machine, ensure that the coffee maker does not have damaged parts. The most important work is to repair the damaged parts first to avoid deterioration or further damage to the machine.
- We should not put other liquids and food materials except water and coffee into the machine. We also mentioned that we should not mix any other drinks or materials with water in the machine in the company manual.
- Must always use normal or cool temperature water to make coffee. Don’t use hot or warm water, which damages the coffee maker.
- The coffee filter used in the Bella dual brew single-serve coffee maker is permanent. The reusable scoop, filter, and holder are dishwasher safe to clean and wash safely. Only these parts of the coffee maker are dishwasher safe.
How to Clean Bella Dual Brew Single-Serve Coffee Maker?
- Clean Bella dual brew single-serve coffee maker using white vinegar, which is the highly recommended cleaning method if the water used to brew coffee is very hard in nature.
- Clean the coffee machine every two weeks or 15 days for people who use hard water to brew coffee for the machine’s better performance.
- Take white vinegar of 4 cups and normal water of 6 cups in a glass carafe and mix well. Pour the mixed solution into the water reservoir.
- Place the empty glass carafe on the warm plate and place the carafe’s lid in its place.
- The cleaning starts now; press and hold the “keep warm” button until the display shows a ” clean ” message and release the button.
- Press the machine’s ON button to clean the internal parts, the light ONs with a beep sound, and the mixture in the water reservoir starts brewing.
- Wait for about 30 minutes least to clean the machine thoroughly. After the cleaning process is done, the light gets off.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times to remove all the vinegar residues from the whole system.
- Also, clean the glass carafe and coffee filter with fresh water.
Other ways to clean the Bella Coffee Maker
We can also clean the coffee machine using coffee maker cleaning powder and unclog using the decalcifying or descaler solution. These solutions will remove the coffee maker’s bacteria, calcium residues, and lime buildups.
Buy Bella Coffee Maker: Click Here